Includes a guided visit through our Brewhouse, and our packaging facility*, followed by beer samples in our Taproom.
Thursdays - (Summer only-Starting in June) – 4:00pm - Because Thursday tours go through our packaging facility, there will be no children under the age of 12 years old allowed on the tour).
Saturdays – 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm & 3:00pm - All ages allowed.
*Hours and tours are subject to change
Reservations can be made online or by calling 320.685.3690
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Tours should last approximately one hour
- There is no cost for a tour
- Limit of 12 people per tour
- Must bring photo ID to sample the beer
- Must wear closed toe shoes – if you don’t, you will not be allowed on the tour
- All ages are welcome on the tour, but you must be 21 or older to sample the beer
THE TAP ROOM
Hang out with us in our beautiful taproom! Sample our beers and swap Lost Trout stories.
Fridays from 4:00pm - 8:00pm
& Saturdays Noon - 5:00pm
Hometown Pride Days SPECIAL HOURS:
- Friday, July 28th: Taproom CLOSED
- Saturday, July 29th: Taproom open 10am-4pm / Self-Guided Tours from 10am-2pm