Includes a guided visit through our Brewhouse, and our packaging facility*, followed by beer samples in our Taproom.
Thursdays - (June-August) at 4:00pm - Due to Thursday tours going through our packaging facility, there will be no children under the age of 12 years old allowed on the tour.
Saturdays – 1:00pm, 2:00pm & 3:00pm - All ages allowed.
*Hours and tours are subject to change
Reservations can be made online or by calling 320.685.3690
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Tours should last approximately one hour
- There is no cost for a tour
- Limit of 12 people per tour
- Must bring photo ID to sample the beer
- Must wear closed toe shoes – if you don’t, you will not be allowed on the tour
- All ages are welcome on the tour, but you must be 21 or older to sample the beer
THE TAP ROOM
Hang out with us in our beautiful taproom!
Friday 4:00pm - 9:00pm (May-September)
Friday 4:00pm - 8:00pm (October-April)
& Saturday 1:00pm - 7:00pm
We are open regular taproom hours for Hometown Pride Days 7/26 & 7/27!