COLD SPRING, MN – Cold Spring Brewing Co. (CSBC) and Third Street Brewhouse continue to give back to the community by donating over $36,000 for local charities and organizations so far this year. CSBC is proud to support the community through the “Taps That Give Back” program and donations to several local events, charities, clubs and organizations.
“We are proud to have continued our charitable giving efforts this year, again raising thousands of dollars through our events and donations for local organizations,” said Maranda Theisen, Third Street Brewhouse Taproom Manager. “We’re simply astonished at the results. It’s great to give back to so many worthy organizations in our community.”
CSBC’s Taps That Give Back Taproom Takeovers are held by charitable organizations at the Third Street Brewhouse Taproom. Third Street Brewhouse staffs and promotes the event and brings in a live band. The entire community is welcome to attend and support organizations that are making a difference. All beer proceeds are donated to the organization sponsoring the event.
In addition to the Taps That Give Back program, CSBC’s charitable efforts this year include donating over $4,500 in silent auction items and a sponsorship of $5,000 to the St. Cloud Bottom Feeders Rugby Club to support the team. CSBC was also a presenting sponsor for Firefest 2018, providing several varieties of beer and HULA Spiked Seltzer at cost – a donation over $3,300.
This year to date, CSBC and Third Street Brewhouse have donated over $36,000 in beer proceeds and product to the following local organizations:
- American Cancer Society (Pints for Pink)
- Assumption Nursing Home
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central MN
- Church of St. Boniface and St. Boniface School
- Cold Spring Area Historical Society
- Cold Spring Area Maennerchor
- Cold Spring Baseball Association
- Firefest 2018
- MS150 – National MS Society
- River Lakes Figure Skating Club
- River Park Community Foundation (Firefighter’s Splash Pad – CS)
- Rocori Lacrosse Association
- Rocori Senior Center
- Rocori Spartans Booster Club
- Saint John’s Outdoor U
- Saints Peter and Paul School
- Sauk River Chain of Lakes Association
- St. Cloud Bottom Feeders Rugby Club
- Stearns History Museum
- U.S. Navy Chiefs
For more information about Taps That Give Back, or to request a Taproom Takeover event for your organization, please contact Maranda Theisen, Third Street Brewhouse Taproom Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.