Includes a guided tour of our Brewhouse followed by beer samples in our Taproom.
*Saturdays – 1:00pm & 2:00pm – Brewhouse Tour – All ages allowed.
*Brewhouse tours are unavailable until further notice.*
*Hours and tours are subject to change
Reservations can be made online or by calling 320.685.3690
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Tours should last approximately one hour
- There is no cost for a tour
- Limit of 12 people per tour
- Must bring photo ID to sample the beer
- Must wear closed toe shoes – if you don’t, you will not be allowed on the tour
- All ages are welcome on the tour, but you must be 21 or older to sample the beer
THE TAP ROOM
Hang out with us in our beautiful taproom!
We are currently only pouring 16oz disposable.
Friday 4:00pm - 9:00pm
& Saturday 1:00pm - 7:00pm
• 150 max indoor/outdoor capacity; 50% indoor capacity.
- Indoor reservations are walk-in only and first-come. Check-in with a taproom team member upon arrival to be seated.
- 90 minute reservation limit. Want to stay longer? Just let a taproom team member know upon arrival.
- If all tables are full indoors, we will not be able to seat you. You are welcome to wait until the next open time.
- At the end of your reservation time, we will settle up your tab to prepare for the next reservation at your table.
• Up to 10 people allowed per table (if the table allows). We encourage up to three households per table.
• 6’ social distancing.
• Please stay home if you are sick/feeling sick/tested positive for COVID-19/been around anyone that has been sick/had COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
[Source: CDC website]: People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
*Fever or chills
*Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
*Muscle or body aches
*New loss of taste or smell
*Congestion or runny nose
*Nausea or vomiting
(This list does not include all possible symptoms.)
• In the event of inclement weather, guests will not be allowed indoors unless your reservation is indoors due to keeping a safe social distance. We will have tables setup under tents for rain shelter. In the event of a tornado, we will allow guests indoors for shelter. We will hold the right to ask you to leave if we feel too many people are indoors to be safely distanced. In order to respect other reservations, we will not be able to guarantee that you can extend your reservation in the case of inclement weather.
• Effective Saturday, July 25 masks will be required when inside the taproom
- Masks do not need to be worn while outside.
- Masks do not need to be worn while sitting at table inside.
- Masks are asked to be worn:
> When ordering at the bar
> When getting up from your table
• We will not be doing flights or samples for the time being. 16oz disposable cups only at this time.
- We kindly ask you to dispose of your garbage upon leaving.
• Outside food is allowed. Bring snacks, order in, order from food truck when available on site, or order in from local restaurants.
• With these new guidelines, we still are taking things day-by-day. If anything comes to a point where our team is uncomfortable, we reserve the right to make any changes. Thank you in advance for your understanding as this is new and unique to all of us.
• Thank you for your support through these times, we wouldn’t be where we are today without you.